Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Ghoul Interrupted



Hosted by Breaking the Spine



Title: Ghoul Interrupted
Author: Victoria Laurie
Publisher: Obsidian
Publication Date: December 27, 2011
Format: Kindle Edition, Pg 352 (paperback version)
Genre: Mystery
Series: Ghost Hunter Series #6

Book Description:

M.J. Holliday and her crew interrupt the frantic schedule of their reality TV show, Ghoul Getters, and hotfoot it to New Mexico, where a dreadful demon is waging tribal warfare. Same Whitefeather- M.J.'s spirit guide-urgently needs her help to stop this evil spirit from wiping out the descendants of his tribe. It doesn't take a psychic to predict that M.J.'s going to have a devil of a time making New Mexico a demon-free zone.

Chapter 1

I've always believed in ghosts. Actually, I had no choice in the matter. My childhood was full of encounters with disembodied voices, strange blue flashes, flickering shadows at the edge of my peripheral vision, and odd-looking orbs appearing right over my head.

And then, of course, my mother died and her ghost came to see me.

No comments: