Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Novel Challenge 2012

Last year I had decided that I was going to take a break from challenges. The stress of reading a book only because it fit into a certain category was just plain silly so I backed away and read more for pleasure.

It has been a nice year. I have added more movie watching and finally have a grasp on blogging.

For 2012, I have decided to get back into reading challenges – which I know I am going to go overboard on, that is just my nature when it comes to book challenges. The one change I will personally make is to allow overlapping of categories / challenges. In the past, I was a stickler for only one category per book. Once again, that was silly and took a great deal of fun out of the whole experience.
I have added tabs in my heading line for the challenges that I will be participating in.

Please stop by A Novel Challenge and check out the ever-growing list of challenges and MeMe’s that you too can participate in.

No comments: