It’s organizing and prepping week.
Please visit The Organized Home. This site is designed to help the procrastinator in me get ready for the holidays.
I highly suggest that you check out their homepage and sign up for a weekly reminder. I will only be posting here the items that will fit with my life and home, but there are many more ideas at suggestions at their site.
• If you are decorating for Thanksgiving. Look over these items and make decisions as to what you want to put out and what can be donated to other organizations for their holiday decorating.
• Divide the Christmas card list into five groups. Write and address one group this week.
• Make a holiday budget. Set a comfortable level of holiday spending.
• Divide entries into five groups. Begin shopping for Christmas gifts, and try to buy one-fifth of the gifts this week.
• Set up a housework plan. A little bit every weeks makes it whole process possible.
• Grocery shopping list. Time to start thinking about the meal plan and what ingredients you will need to purchase. Start looking around for sales and coupons.
• Do you need a special outfit for a special occasion? Check what you have and what you will need.
• Do you need anything special for your holiday table? Will you be traveling to a potluck and need a special serving dish?
• It’s never too early to think wrapping paper and mailing boxes. Check what you have leftover from last year and see what you need to pick up. Don’t forget the tape. Every year I run out sooner than I think.