Friday, June 7, 2013

Graduation

My youngest child graduated from high school yesterday.

Today my horoscope read:

‘You have many different opportunities tempting you today, so which one will you pick? Well, which one do you want to pick? For once, no one has direct control over what you do, right now. No one is watching and waiting for you to make the choice that will help them. You get to do whatever you want! This might be an unfamiliar sensation, but it's a great one! Follow your mood and do whatever you want, whenever you want to do it. It's time to put yourself first.’

I think that these are the most terrifying words I have ever heard.

It is right up there with the John Burroughs quote:

“Leap, and the net will appear”


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Interesting books. The Graduation one is VERY different.

ENJOY your week and CONGRATS to your graduate!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday