Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Love Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. I love the idea of getting together with loved ones because that is where you want to be. There is no hidden agenda, no obligatory gifts to buy, just good laughs and great food.

This year will be different for us. It will only be my children and I. In a couple of weeks, we will have a second Thanksgiving with friends. We will all gather for a great day of ping-pong and football. Eye watering laughs and new memories.

Holidays seem to be different for everyone. Take this time to be thankful for what you do have, the blessings that you have been given and the blessings that you are to others.

We might not all be in the place of our choosing, but we are here and we can make this a great day for those around us.

Be a Joy for Someone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a good day, even though this is the first holiday after the separation.