Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy and Merry

Title: Happy and Merry: Seven Heartwarming Holiday Essays
Author: Lisa Scottoline, Francesca Serritella
Published: October 26th 2012 by St. Martin's Press
Format: ebook, 28 pages
Genre: Essay

After reading Have a Nice Guilt Trip I went looking at Lisa and Francesca’s book listings and realized that somehow I had skipped one. Not sure how that had happened I quickly located to small book and quickly downloaded it.

Guess what?

At 28 pages, it is a republication of prior essays written by Lisa and Francesca in their on-going book series and Chick Wit column for the Philadelphia Inquirer.

At first, I was a little bothered that this was a complete reprint of what I had already read, until I started in on them again and found myself revising old friends and hearing the same stories that you do when you visit friends and family over the holidays.

This book is not actually necessary, but it is a good one to pull out during the holidays to unwind and enjoy.

No comments: