Friday, August 1, 2014

None The Number

Title: The Hueys in None the Number: A Counting Adventure
Author and Illustrator: Oliver Jeffers
Published: July 1st 2014 by Philomel
Format: Hardcover; Pgs 32
Genre: Children's


This book makes counting fun.

I have to admit, when I was young, and someone told me that zero was a number I could not wrap my head around it. I so wish I had this book to help me understand the “none” is a number. You just have to look at it through the Huey’s eyes.

With simple illustrations, the Hueys will guide your young scholar with the challenging task of learning to count. Be it one blue phone or five hats or ten trumpeters walking by – when they are all gone you are left with none.

I loved this book more than I thought I would and I am sure that the time you and your young reader spend together will be a delight to you both.

No comments: