Monday, March 17, 2014

Invisible Murder

Title: Invisible Murder
Author: Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis
Publisher: October 2nd 2012 by Soho Crime
Format: Hardcover; Pgs 352
Genre: Nordic Noir
Series: Nina Borg #2

DNF

I am forty percent in and I can make neither heads nor tails out of this book. I am sure that somewhere down the road that the writing team of Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis will combine the multiple storylines but I no longer have the patience or interest to wait.

I started this book six weeks ago, and I am still fighting to finish it. Picking up a magazine or cleaning out a closet seems more interesting than seeing where this will go.

I loved “The Boy in the Suitcase” the first in the Nina Borg series, but Invisible Murder (#2) never left the ground for me and now I am debating whether book number three will be worth it. I am thinking that I will wait until I find it at a Friends of the Library sale so I do not feel that I have wasted any money.

No comments: