Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Fine with God It's Christians I Can't Stand

I’m Fine with God, It’s Christians I Can’t Stand

Bruce Bickel
Stan Jantz

5 out of 5

This wildly funny and quite informative book takes you on the journey through the 10 things that most people can’t stand about Christians. From Morality through God wants them to be Rich to the Monopoly on Truth, this book hits on reasons and explanations that has you laughing and nodding all the way through.

If you can’t take a humor with your faith, this book isn’t for you, but if you are willing to see something from a different perspective and at least acknowledge that more than one person can have an opinion then this is a great book to check out.

Amazon Review: http://www.amazon.com/review/RBZ6J82P76AW8/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

1 comment:

Teddy Rose said...

OMG, this book sounds hilarious! I want it.