Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review - Me with You

Title: Me with You
Author: Kristy Dempsey
Illustrator: Christopher Denise
Publisher: Philomel (May 14, 2009)
Format: Hardcover; Pgs 32
Genre: Children’s
Source: Library
Ages: 3 and up

Oh, how sweet.

Little bear is growing up with the guidance of her grandfather.

Told in rhyme, little bear learns that she is she and he is he and together they are a pair.
“We’re a pair beyond compare, a rare and special two, in all the ways that I am me and you’re completely you.“
Beautiful days, grumpy days, or those days in-between, your special someone is there to guide you and to make you feel as important as they are to you.

If only every child could be as fortunate to have a loving grandparent in their lives, what a special pair they would be.

“And though I’ll find new ways of being me my whole life through, my favorite me will always be when I am me with you”.
This is a perfect gift for your child to give to their special grandparent.

No comments: