Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reading Challenge Addict 2012




This challenge will begin on January 1, 2012 and end on December 31, 2012

Hosted by The Reading Challenge Addict


I think I have actually lost my mind. After taking 2011 off and not participating in any challenges, I have gone over board and signed up for a dozen this time around. No, I have no idea what I was thinking, but to make it a bit easier, I will only be taking part in challenges that let you cross post. In the past, I refused to muddy the waters and let each challenge stand for itself. That was just crazy thinking.

The Eclectic Reader and Finishing the Series look to be my hardest challenges, only because the” Eclectic Reader” will force me out of my comfort zone and “Finishing the Series” includes books that I have been putting off - so I will concentrate on those first.

Thank goodness that I can cross post since as this stands, I would be responsible for 150 books.

Maybe I should also sign up for the 100-book challenge …. It is an addiction I tell you.

Click on the tabs above for links to the challenges that I will be participating in.

Eclectic Reader Challenge (0/12)
eBook Challenge (0/15)
Cozy Mystery Challenge (0/12)
Finishing the Series Challenge (0/12)
Library Challenge (0/12)
Audio Challenge (0/12)
First in a Series Challenge (0/12)
Reading from My Shelves Challenge (0/50)
Mystery and Suspense Challenge (0/12)
Serial Killer Challenge (0/10)
New Author Challenge (0/10)
What’s In A Name Challenge (0/6)

1 comment:

Just Mom said...

Oh my, just looked at your finish the series list and you put me to shame with my cozy mysteries and middle grade fiction! Good luck!