Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Death Perception


Death Perception
Victoria Laurie
4 out of 5

Best One So Far

Sometimes being a professional psychic is hard work so the idea of going to Las Vegas with Dutch sounds like a good idea, that is until she realizes that it’s because Chase, Dutch’s cousin, has been kidnapped and he really needs Abby’s help in finding him.

As they rush to find Chase, Abby is confronted with things that she didn’t know about Dutch, things that might change their relationship forever, that is if she can find Dutch, who has now also missing, and get to the bottom of all the half truths that the FBI is saying.

This book has you back and forth wondering what the truth is and why Abby wasn’t aware of what was going on. Is everyone who they seem to be or are there lies upon lies.

Finally the characters of Cat and Candice play dominate roles in this book and it’s about time. Two great women, who have you laughing and wondering when they will get a series of their own.

I highly recommend this series of mad cap adventure.

Amazon Review: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3209BCC0HUKXJ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love this series. I can't believe we have to wait 1 year for the next one.

stepfordmomto2@yahoo.com said...

Nice to see that you stopped by. Are you reading the ghost hunters series also?

Heidi said...

I always stop by to see what your reading. I just have not commented.

I also read the ghost hunters series.

stepfordmomto2@yahoo.com said...

If someone is actually reading this, besides me, I guess I should do a better job in keeping it up.

What else have you been reading?

Heidi said...

For the month of Sept I have been reading all cozy mysteries for a challenge.
You can check out what I have been reading at my blog.

http://heidisbooks.blogspot.com/

I also still check out your wishlist at PBS, in case I have something that you want to read.