Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I Know a Secret

Title: I Know a Secret
Author: Tess Gerritsen
Published: August 22nd 2017 by Ballantine Books
Format: Hardcover, 319 pagess
Genre: Police Procedural
Series: Rizzoli & Isles #12

I had a love-hate feeling throughout this book. As far as I know, this is the last in the Rizzoli and Isles book series. Being as the book series and the television series are so different, I had a challenge keeping the two very different storylines straight in my head.

As Amalthea lies dying, she can’t help but drag her daughter through one more manipulation with clues about the two murders Maura and Jane are investigating. Two murders that have eerie similarities and tie to religious saints and a daycare center which may have been the root of all evil.

Would I encourage others to read the series - yes, would I warn them - most definitely. Some books are better than others, but all will entertain and creep you out.

No comments: