Monday, April 4, 2011

Cozy Mystery Challenge 2011

Cozy Mystery Challenge:

1. The Ghost and Mrs. McClure (Haunted Bookshop, Bk 1) :: Alice Kimberly (Berkley)

2. Town in a Blueberry Jam :: B. B. Haywood(Berkley)

3. The Diva Cooks a Goose :: Krista Davis (Berkley)

4. Agatha Raisin and The Day the Floods Came :: M. C. Beaton (Minotaur Books)

5. Holiday Grind :: Cleo Coyle (Berkley)

6. Vision Impossible :: Victoria Laurie (NAL)

7. The Main Corpse :: Diane Mott Davidson (Bantam)

8. Dead and Berried :: Karen MacInerney (Midnight Ink)

9. Aunt Dimity Down Under :: Nancy Atherton (Viking)

10. Chocolate Covered Crime :: Cynthia Hickey (Barbour)

11. Buzz Off :: Hannah Reed (Berkley)

12. Bean There, Done That :: Sandra Balzo (Severn House Publishers)


This year I swore I was not going to particiate in any more challenges. I am awful when it comes to going back to the original posting and letting the challenge sponsor know what I have completed. So I just seem to fade into the abyss.

But this year,I am hoping it will be different. As they say, there is always hope.

I had already put together my list of books that I want to read by the end of the year and there just happened to be 12 cozies, so I figured, why not.

Here are the rules, if you wish to join, stop by and let Kris know you are interested.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you joined again this year! I'm horrible about letting the challenge host know what books I read and when I'm finished too..but I still like to participate.

Good luck! You have several on the list that are also on my tbr pile.

stepfordmomto2@yahoo.com said...

We are going to have to compare notes on our reads. Good luck to you too.